- 4 cupd rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Blend all wet ingredients in a blender, and then add to dry ingredients. Cover and chill overnight.
- To prepare: Preheat a well-oiled waffle iron. Batter should be thick. Spoon batter onto hot iron. Close iron and cook 4-6 minutes.
- Top with you favorite fruit topping. (Waffles can be refrigerated or frozen and later reheated or toasted.)