Yummy cinnamon pancakes with a hearty blend of protein and coconut oil provide a quickly absorbed protein and healthy fat. Eat for fuel in the morning or before a workout.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 organic eggs cage-free
- 6 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 2 scoops MaxLiving Grass-fed Whey Protein Vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Xylitol (to taste)
- 2 tsp organic butter raw or grass-fed
- 1 ½ tbsp organic butter raw or grass-fed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp xylitol (to taste)
- Melt coconut oil in a small bowl for 20 seconds.
- When the oil is melted, but the oil and bowl are cool, add eggs and whisk together.
- Add water, almond flour, and whey protein powder, beating well after each addition.
- Melt butter in medium-sized skillet over low heat.
- Pour half of batter into pan.
- Once edge have set and begun to turn light golden brown flip over with a spatula.
- Cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Mix cinnamon and sweetener in small bowl.
- Top each pancake with butter and cinnamon mixture.