Protein 'Sugar' Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup PurePath Bone Broth Protein Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Whisk together softened butter with monk fruit until well combined.
- Slowly add in almond flour, coconut flour and protein powder until mixed fully.
- Mix in vanilla and salt.
- Roll dough into a log shape & wrap in unbleached parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 12 even pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.