Zucchini Fritter Cups
- 2 medium Zucchinis (shredded)
- 1/2 small Yellow Onion
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place zucchini and yellow onion in a food processor using the shredding attachment and shred. Place in a couple paper towels and squeeze out all the excess liquid. You may have to replace the paper towels a few times!
- Place zucchini and onion in a bowl, mix well with almond flour, egg, garlic cloves, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Scoop out the mixture and place into 7 muffin cups. Either use silicone muffin liners or be sure to heavily grease each muffin tin to keep it from sticking.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from muffin tin.