Grilled Salmon Salad with Blueberries and Mint
- 4-6 oz leftover wild caught grilled salmon from previous night's dinner reheated if desired
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped or torn
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1-2 tbsp fresh mint torn
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- Reheat the salmon, if desired, or serve it chilled. Break the salmon into bite-size pieces.
- In a salad bowl, combine the baby spinach, blueberries, and fresh mint. Toss to mix.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and toss again to blend salad contents.
- Transfer salad to a serving dish, arrange the pieces of grilled salmon over the salad, and then drizzle the lemon juice over the salmon and salad. Enjoy!