"Kitchen Sink" Yogurt
If you love yogurt, try this simple and tasty breakfast treat! From berries to chocolate, it has everything in the "kitchen sink," and it's healthy too!
- 1 cup plain organic yogurt
- 1-2 tsp shaved unsweetened raw chocolate
- 1/8 tsp Stevia to taste
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed and/or chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut optional
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or a combination of mixed berries
- Combine all ingredients except for the fresh berries into a bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Fold in 1⁄2 of the berries, and stir gently.
- Sprinkle the top of the yogurt with the remaining berries.