- 2 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 small bunch asparagus tops chopped in small, bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz smoked wild salmon diced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup organic cream or half-n-half
- 8 oz organic cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté onion and asparagus in oven proof skillet until slightly tender.
- Add salmon and heat through. Take pan off heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and cream.
- Add cream cheese in small chunks, try to blend as much as possible. Don’t worry if there are lumps.
- Pour mix over the salmon and asparagus and add salt and pepper.
- Stir slowly just to combine ingredients.
- Cook over medium/low heat until edges look set.
- Remove from stove and finish cooking in oven for 17 - 20 minutes.
- Flip over onto serving platter. Garnish with sliced avocado, if desired.