Strawberry Jam Bars
- 3/4 cup almond flour finely sifted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fruit-only strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly oil an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large bowl combine finely sifted almond flour, oats, oat bran, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl combine coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Add to dry mixture and mix well.
- Set aside 1⁄2 cup of oat mixture.
- Press remaining mixture firmly in the bottom of prepared pan. Spread jam evenly over oat mixture.
- Drop remaining mixture evenly over jam. Press down lightly into the jam.
- Bake 20 minutes. Cool in pan. Cut into squares.