Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
This is a great frozen treat made from organic butter and cream cheese. They are a great alternative to ice cream.
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries preferably fresh
- 8 oz brick organic cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup organic butter softened and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp erythritol (or 10 drops liquid stevia)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- The butter and cream cheese should come to room temperature (do not let it melt, they need to be firm).
- Cut the leaves off of the strawberries and put in a blender with the erythritol and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the strawberry mixture to the cream cheese and butter and mix with a hand mixer or in a food processor.
- Spoon into a silicone muffin tray or candy molds.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours then pop out and store in the freezer.