Smoked Salmon Tartar
- 4 oz package sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp shallot finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Chop the smoked salmon into small rough dice.
- Combine in a bowl with the olive oil, shallots, and chopped fresh dill. Mix until combined.
- To serve, use a 1 cup measuring cup (preferably round) as a mold, and pack with the tartar.
- Lastly, turn out onto plate and garnish with a small sprig of dill and the thinly sliced lemon.
- As an option, you can serve with some wasabi cream sauce if desired.
- To make your own, just mix mayonnaise with some prepared wasabi (just check ingredients).