- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic pressed
- 2 tsp fresh thyme finely chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried thyme)
- 1 tsp fresh basil finely chopped (or 1/4 tsp dried basil)
- 2 large red onions thinly sliced
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 1 eggplant (1 lb) quartered lengthwise then sliced
- 2 organic yellow squash cut into rounds
- 2 organic zucchini cut into rounds
- 15-20 brussel sprouts cut larger ones in half
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk vinegar and mustard in medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Stir in garlic, thyme, and basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables with the dressing; toss to coat.
- Divide between 2 large rimmed baking sheets.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and slightly brown around edges, about 35 minutes.