Mini Onion Quiches
- ¾ cup Shredded Coconut
- 4 tbsp Butter Melted (for crust)
- 1 cup Chopped Green Onion With Tops
- 2 tbsp Butter (for onions)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk Grass Fed
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine coconut and melted butter.
- Divide coconut among mini muffin tins.
- Saute onion for 10 minutes in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cool onions then divide evenly over coconut crust.
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt, pepper, and swiss cheese.
- Pour by spoonfuls on top of onions in tins.
- Do not fill to the top as they will run over.
- Bake until set, about 15-20 minutes.