Mini Onion Quiches
These mini quiches are great to freeze for a quick on the go breakfast later. Here, a typical crust is substituted with shredded coconut.
- ¾ cup Shredded Coconut
- 4 tbsp Butter Melted (for crust)
- 1 cup Chopped Green Onion With Tops
- 2 tbsp Butter (for onions)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk Grass Fed
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Swiss Cheese Grated
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Combine coconut and melted butter.
Divide coconut among mini muffin tins.
Saute onion for 10 minutes in 2 tablespoons butter.
Cool onions then divide evenly over coconut crust.
Beat eggs, add milk, salt, pepper, and swiss cheese.
Pour by spoonfuls on top of onions in tins.
Do not fill to the top as they will run over.
Bake until set, about 15-20 minutes.