Cucumber and Apple Salad with Char-grilled Chicken
- 4-6 oz leftover char-grilled chicken reheated and sliced
- 1/2 medium Granny Smith apple chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare ingredients as directed.
- Reheat the chicken in a skillet for 2-4minutes or until heated through. Transfer to a cutting board, and cut the reheated char-grilled chicken into cubes.
- In a salad bowl, combine the chicken, green leaf lettuce, chopped apple, and chopped cucumber. Mix well.
- Drizzle on the oil and vinegar. Toss to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy!