Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp organic butter
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup water
- Simmer cauliflower, celery, and onion together in water for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Drain and add 1 cup of water.
- Purée, a little at a time, in a blender at low speed. Do not overcrowd the blender with hot foods.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat; mix in flour and cook until blended, stirring frequently.
- Add coconut milk slowly and stir until smooth.
- Mix in purée, salt, pepper, and curry powder, stirring occasionally until hot, but do not boil.