This is a great zucchini recipe with a southwestern taste. It is super easy to make and can be on the table in about 10 minutes.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 organic zucchini halved lengthwise then sliced
- ½ onion grated or finely chopped
- 1 can green chiles 4 oz diced, drained
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash cumin
- ½ cup organic cheddar cheese preferably raw
- Heat oil in a large skillet then add zucchini and onion.
- Cook until soft and slightly browned (about 10 Min).
- Stir in chiles, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Mash everything with a potato masher until chunky, then stir in cheese.
- Scoop and serve.