- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (free-range)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic
- sea salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Optional: guacamole
- Cut all vegetables into strips.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, garlic and salt on to the chicken.
- Bake chicken and vegetables at 350° F until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are soft (25+ minutes).
- Cut chicken into strips and mix into the vegetables.
- Top with guacamole and serve. (Can serve on lettuce leaves or alone)
- Core plan only: you may swap the lettuce to serve on whole grain tortillas.