Chicken Fajita Style
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 3 small zucchini julienne
- 2 small yellow summer squash julienne
- 2 medium green peppers julienne
- 2 medium sweet red peppers julienne
- Combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Divide the mixture between two large Ziplock bags
- Add chicken to one and vegetables to the other and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Drain chicken and vegetables, discarding marinade.
- In a skillet, sauté chicken for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Sauté vegetables in skillet for three minutes and drain.
- Spoon chicken into the skillet with the vegetables. Serve.