- 1-1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp liquid or powder Stevia to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the coconut milk and cocoa powder in a stainless steel pot at medium heat.
- Add in the Stevia, vanilla extract, and shredded coconut until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Spread mixture into a thin layer on parchment and baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes dependent on how crunchy desired.
- Stir the granola about 15 minutes, making sure it doesn’t burn. Store in airtight container.