Almond Flour Flax Meal Pizza Dough
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax meal
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 organic, pasture-raised egg beaten with a whisk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning of choice – Italian seasoning or roasted garlic powder (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a ball.
- Roll the dough into a 1⁄4 inch pizza crust on a sheet pan with a silpat liner or piece of parchment paper.
- To make this easier, top the dough with another piece of parchment paper when you roll it out; then peel off the parchment paper when you have it the way you want it.
- Bake at 350° F for 10–15 minutes.