Marinated Chicken Satay
This is a great speedy dinner; this one recipe alone is enough for four to six people. Kids love them because they can eat them right off the sticks.
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter (or Cashew)
- ½ cup Liquid Aminos
- ½ cup Lemon Juice (or Lime)
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 6 Skinless Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 tsp Hot Pepper Sauce Check Ingredients
- 2 clove Garlic Chopped or Put Through a Press
- Combine nut butter, tamari or soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
- Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to high, weave the chicken onto wooden skewers (soak them first to prevent them catching on fire) and grill for approx. 5 min on each side.