Marinated Chicken Satay
This is a great speedy dinner; this one recipe alone is enough for four to six people. Kids love them because they can eat them right off the sticks.
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter (or Cashew)
- ½ cup Liquid Aminos
- ½ cup Lemon Juice (or Lime)
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 6 Skinless Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 tsp Hot Pepper Sauce Check Ingredients
- 2 clove Garlic Chopped or Put Through a Press
Combine nut butter, tamari or soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate.
Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat a grill to high, weave the chicken onto wooden skewers (soak them first to prevent them catching on fire) and grill for approx. 5 min on each side.