Spaghetti (Squash) with Meat Sauce
This delicious spaghetti dish has no pasta. Create a delicious Italian meal with spaghetti squash and up your protein with meat sauce. Make for dinner or for lunch.
- 2 large spaghetti squash
- 2 jars pasta sauce (16 oz jars, check ingredients for no sugar or MSG)
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef (with seasoning, sea salt, pepper, garlic)
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Put about 1/2 inch of water in a baking dish and place squash, cut sides down, in the dish.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes depending on the size of the squash or until soft. (Do not overcook).
- Flip the squash over and use a fork to loosen the “noodles”.
- Brown ground beef with seasoning, drain and add pasta sauce.