Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe – Organic, Quick, & Easy
This is better than restaurant Thai food, because not only do YOU control the ingredients, but it takes about 30 minutes from start to finish to prepare. With this delicious red chicken curry, there’s no excuses that you cannot prepare a delicious healthy meal in a hurry. This recipe is acceptable on the advanced plan and makes wonderful leftovers.Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts free range, sliced very thin
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste you can make your own or use store-bought (check for sugar-free and no MSG)
- 1 cup organic zucchini slice
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- ½ onion chunked
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- ½ cup broccoli
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 small chunk lemongrass
- 1–2 kaffir leaves
- Heat the oil in a non-toxic skillet (non-teflon) like cast iron and brown the chicken.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until chicken is done and vegetables are slightly cooked, but still firm.
- Add the coconut milk and red curry paste and mix.
- Simmer for a few minutes and discard kaffir leaves and lemongrass.
- Top with avocado and add fresh cilantro if desired. Serve and enjoy.