- 16 oz raw almond butter smooth unroasted
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup erythritol or stevia to taste
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ scoop Vanilla Perfect Protein by MaxLiving
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 stevia sweetened chocolate bar chopped
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Blend in eggs, then sweetener and vanilla.
- Add in cocoa, salt and baking soda, and coconut milk, then fold in chopped chocolate bar.
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper and pour batter into dish. It will be thick so you make need to press it into shape.
- Bake at 325° F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.