- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice about 2 oranges
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour or coconut flour
- Place each chicken breast half between pieces parchment paper.
- Pound each piece into 1⁄2 inch thickness using a meat mallet or heavy skillet.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt and pepper; dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook for 1 minute or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken, slice thinly, and keep warm.
- Add wine and orange juice to pan; cook until reduced and alcohol is burned off to 1/2 cup (about 4 minutes).
- Serve sauce over chicken.