Nutrition Knock-Out Green Smoothie
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemongrass, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop Perfect Plant Protein
- 4-6 ice cubes, or as needed
- In a blender, combine the water, strawberries, romaine lettuce, lemon- grass, and the ice cubes.
- Process just until smooth and then add in the ground flaxseed and pro- tein powder; process again for 5-10 seconds or until well incorporated.
- Add additional ice, if needed until desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour the green smoothie into tall glass and drink immediately to receive full nutritional value—the nutrients will begin to dissipate the longer the smoothie is exposed to the air.