This delicious Lemon Cheesecake recipe uses an easy to make almond and pecan based crust and natural sweeteners to keep this dessert lighter on calories and keto-friendly.
- ¾ cup pecans chopped or whole
- 2 tsp xylitol
- ¾ cup almonds chopped or whole
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 ½ lb cream cheese at room temp (organic)
- 3 large organic eggs at room temp
- 1 cup sour cream organic
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 2 cup xylitol
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Chop pecans and almonds in a blender until a fine chop, near powder is achieved.
- Mix the nut powder and xylitol in a bowl. Add melted butter & stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan, shake, spread around, and pat down firmly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Cool crust, then wrap pan in foil to prepare for baking the filling.
- Lower oven to 325° F.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth then add sour cream and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add xylitol.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Mix in lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust, then place the spring form pan in a shallow baking pan, and fill baking pan halfway with boiling water.
- Place in 325° F oven, and bake for 60–75 minutes, or until center is almost set but still slightly jiggly.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy with fresh-whipped organic cream, or a lemon zest twist garnish.