Grilled Fish Tacos with Baja Slaw Recipe
- 1 ½ lbs your favorite fish like salmon, cod, or mahi mahi
- 1 cucumber
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 hot pepper jalapeno, poblano, etc.
- 1 handful fresh cilantro chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grapefruit juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- Grapeseed oil based mayonnaise
- Ground chipotle pepper
- Sprouted grain tortillas
- Season fish with salt, pepper, and chili powder and grill or broil to desired doneness.
- Slice the cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, and hot pepper in thin strips.
- Add cilantro, grapefruit juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Optional: if you’d like an aioli-style dressing, mix grapeseed oil based mayonnaise with ground chipotle pepper.
- Put fish in a sprouted grain tortilla and top with slaw and aioli, or serve as a bowl without the tortillas, for a lower carb option!