Green Apple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Granny Smith apple (whole, don't peel or core)
- 1 handful baby spinach (or kale)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 wedge of lemon (including peel)
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- fresh ginger
- fresh turmeric
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until completely pulverized.
- Pour your green smoothie into a mason jar with a lid.
- The whole apple and greens create a fairly heavy consistently, so if your smoothie begins to settle, continue to shake.