Sugar-Free Eggnog Smoothie Recipe
This easy eggnog drink is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy this classic Christmas cocktail year-round — without the alcohol or sugar. Unlike traditional homemade eggnog recipes that call for sugar, heavy cream, and egg yolks, our healthy smoothie uses full-fat coconut milk and is sweetened with stevia. Plus Grass-Fed Whey Protein makes our eggnog smoothie perfect as a breakfast recipe or to satisfy your sweet tooth any time of day. Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- 1 scoop MaxLiving Grass-Fed Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- ½ can coconut milk full-fat
- ½ avocado pitted and peeled
- 1–2 cups ice (to desired thickness and consistency)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Stevia to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high until creamy and frothy.
- Serve immediately.