Easy Tex-Mex Soup
- 4 cup organic free-range chicken broth
- 1 roma tomato (or 1/2 regular tomato)
- 1 rib organic celery
- 1 carrot core plan only
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ organic red yellow or orange bell pepper
- small slice of cabbage green, savoy, napa
- 1-2 mushrooms
- Handful of organic yellow squash or zucchini
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- ½ fresh jalapeno pepper add more for a spicier taste
- ½ cup organic cooked chicken for a shortcut you can get the canned organic chicken
- ¼ cup black olives
- Handful organic non-GMO corn (core plan only)
- 1 organic sprouted grain tortilla found in the frozen section of health food stores, (core plan only)
Garnish: avocados, cilantro, organic sour cream
- Using a high-powered blender, place all ingredients except chicken, olives, corn (core plan only), and tortillas (core plan only) and blend on high until everything is liquified.
- Turn off blender and add chicken, jalapenos, olives, corn, and tortilla (torn into pieces).
- Put your blender on low speed and blend for 10-20 seconds. You will want the last batch of ingredients to remain in small chunks.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat.