Cream of Zucchini Soup
This soup is creamy and delicious without the use of milk or cream. The taste is very exotic, but simple.
- 1 cup water plus additional water to thin
- 2 medium Zucchini peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill minced (or 2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp Mellow White Miso
- 2 small cloves crushed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1 avocado mashed
- dash cayenne
- Place the water, zucchini, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, miso, garlic, salt, and cayenne in a blender or Vita-Mix® and process until smooth.
- Add the avocado and dill and blend briefly.
- Add additional water to thin the soup to desired consistency, and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator. This soup will keep up to three days.