Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata
- 7 Organic, pasture- raised eggs
- 1/2 Red onion (finely diced)
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sized skillet, add the onions, and cook until the onions begin to caramelize.
- While the onions are cooking, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, tomato paste, curry powder, and salt.
- Add the spinach to the onions and oil and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spread the onion and spinach mixture over the bottom of the skillet and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven and cook under the broiler, uncovered, for another 2–3 minutes or until the frittata is cooked all the way through.
- Cut into wedges and serve.