These chocolate truffles complement your desserts without sugar and white flour. This sweet treat can also be used as a frosting for chocolate cupcakes.
- 8 oz unsweetened organic baker's chocolate chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract sugar-free
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Stevia extract powder
- 1 tsp expresso powder optional
- Heat the cream, vanilla, stevia, espresso powder, and salt until bubbles form.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate pieces and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, and then chill slightly in the refrigerator.
- Roll into truffles. Then roll into toppings of choice if desired.
- Chopped raw nuts of choice
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Unsweetened cocoa powder