- ¼ cup unsalted butter grass-fed organic
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- ¼ cup red wine (optional)
- ¼ cup liquid aminos (or organic tamari)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ⅛ cup hot sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 2 lbs organic chicken wings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter in a small-medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the stevia, wine, tamara, lemon juice, dijon, hot sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the sauce pan and mix. Simmer until wine cooks down.
- In a large bowl, pour the sauce over the wings.
- Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake wings at 350° F for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- NOTE: For even more tender wings with a further reduced sauce, reduce heat to 250° F degrees and continue cooking for 3-4 hours, flipping every 30 minutes.