A healthier twist on the classic caprese salad including fresh tomatoes, basil, and extra virgin olive oil.
- 4 fresh garden roma tomatoes sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil (~12 leaves/bunch)
- 2 fresh raw mozzarella (2-3 medium balls)
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Stack a tomato slice, a basil leaf, and a mozzarella slice.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve 3-5 tomato stacks per person, and enjoy!