Easy Black Bean Soup Recipe – Spicy & Hearty
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- ½ tbsp chili powder (to taste)
- 1 tbsp cumin (to taste)
- 3-5 drops hot sauce (to taste)
- In a food processor or blender, puree 1 can black beans and the chicken stock.
- In a medium saucepan, sauté onions and garlic in coconut oil.
- When veggies are tender, add the black bean mixture from blender and the remaining can of black beans. Stir on medium-low heat.
- Add spices a little at a time and add more by taste until you like it!