Baked Cod or Halibut
This is a super simple dish made with light, flaky fish. Pair with some steamed vegetables and a green salad, and you can have dinner on the table in just 20 minutes.
- 2 lbs Wild Caught Cod or Halibut
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- coconut oil
- Coat bottom of baking dish with oil and put in Cod or Halibut.
- Pour lemon juice over fish.
- Top with butter, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
- Bake at 400 about 15 minutes or until the fish easily flakes.