- Withstands 500 pounds of pressure
- Can be re-inflated using a standard hand pump and pump adapter/needle (not included)
- 13.5 inches (35 cm) in diameter
How to Use Inflatable Wobble CushionFor best results, your MaxLiving Doctor may recommend using this item along with other items in the Homecare Kit.
- Place your Inflatable Wobble Cushion on a firm surface chair and use for stability exercises while seating.
- Do the exercises prescribed by your doctor (normally side to side, front to back, rotation).
- While remaining in control, try to feel your spine going through the entire range of motion.
- Remember this is an exercise, so it is normal to feel your muscles working.
- Perform the exercises 2 times per day, or as instructed by your doctor (in most cases, these exercises can be performed more often).
- May be inflated or deflated by using a sport ball needle (not included). This can increase or decrease the range of motion.
Discover the Health Benefits of Inflatable Wobble CushionSitting on a wobble cushion makes the simple act of sitting an active experience that targets and strengthens your core muscles, decreases back pain, and improves your posture.
- Encourages and develops core strength and stability
- Improves energy levels
- Reduces back instability, fatigue, and pain
- Improves balance
NOTE: Always consult your MaxLiving Doctor’s recommendation on the use of spinal correction items. If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.
MAINTENANCE PER MANUFACTURER: It is advised to maintain the items and replaced as needed - especially if they are under constant use. If wear is noticed, replace immediately. If used in a clinic setting, replace often to maintain the unit's strength.