A fancy presentation already in individual servings.
- 6 Whole Bell Peppers Red, Yellow or Orange Preferred
- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can Chicken Stock
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- Coarse Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and brown in skillet on medium-high.
- In the meantime, cook the rice with half the amount of liquid (using chicken stock rather than water will add flavor) and half the time as noted on the directions.
- Add the can of tomatoes, including liquid, into the skillet with the ground beef.
- Once the rice is done, add that to the skillet along with the minced garlic and salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and remove all the seeds from inside.
- Take your meat and rice mixture and fill the peppers to the top and put the tops back on.
- Cover the entire baking dish with aluminum foil trying to make sure it doesn’t touch the peppers and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Make sure the peppers are tender, but not falling apart.