- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 cups Brown Rice Cooked
- 1 1⁄2 tsp Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 2 Eggs Slightly Beaten
- 1⁄4 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Scallions Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Corn
- 1⁄4 cup Peas
- 1⁄4 cup Carrots Chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, and add the rice, soy sauce or tamari, pepper and optional ingredients.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, for about 6 minutes.
- Add the eggs and stir briskly so they cook and break into small bits throughout the rice.
- As soon as the egg is set, remove and serve.