Berry Breakfast Smoothie
Breakfast smoothies are perfect for on-the-go if pressed for time in the morning. Try this delicious smoothie recipe with your favorite berries and protein!
- 1 cup fresh berries of choice strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, or a combination of mixed berries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice and/or water as needed for desired thickness
- 1 scoop vanilla protein of choice such as Grass-Fed Whey Protein or Perfect Plant Protein
- 1/2 cup flax seeds and/or chia seeds
- In a blender, combine the contents and process until smooth. Add more crushed ice or water as needed to achieve desired thickness.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and drink immediately to receive full nutritional value. The nutrients will begin to dissipate the longer the smoothie is exposed to air.