- 3/4 cup almond flour finely sifted
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
- Stevia to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In large bowl combine finely sifted flour, oat bran, baking soda, and spices and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add to dry mixture and mix well.
- Break off pieces of dough and roll into 25 one-inch balls.
- Place on prepared baking sheet 1 1⁄2 inches apart.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper over the cookies and flatten them to 1⁄4-inch thick, using a rolling pin or bottom of a glass. Carefully remove waxed paper.
- Bake 10–12 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.