Vibratory life force is often associated with energy and movement. It can be visualized as a pulsing, aura or field that surrounds all living things. This energy is most often unseen but is as a spectrum of colors, ranging from red to violet, that represent different frequencies and vibrations.
At the center of this energy field is the individual’s spirit, which radiates a powerful, life-affirming energy. As this energy flows through the body, it connects with the surrounding environment and other living beings, creating a web of interconnectedness and vitality that comes from our Creator.
This vibratory life force is constantly in motion, shifting and adapting to changes in the environment and the individual’s state of being. It is a dynamic, living energy that is both personal and universal, connecting us all to the larger forces of God’s amazing universe. When fully tapped into, it can be an extremely powerful force. It has been said that Jesus’ vibratory life force was so high that it could be felt miles away. Have you ever had an experience where someone walked into a room and you could immediately feel their energy? It could be good energy or bad energy but everyone carries an energy with them.
This is a delicately balanced system that can be easily interfered with. Unfortunately, too many people have a very diminished vibratory life force. It is important to constantly focus on the emotions, feelings, and actions that bring your vibrations up. Simultaneously, it is a battle to keep the low vibrational frequencies at bay and it is very easy to get sucked into them and remain there for long periods of time.
High vibrational frequencies:
Low vibrational frequencies:
Here are some strategies to help increase your vibratory life force. Ideally, you are doing as many of these as possible every single day.
- Get chiropractic adjustments – Every time you are adjusted, there is a reset to the tone of your nervous system. It helps take you OUT of fight or flight mode (sympathetic nervous system) and into a rest and digest mode (parasympathetic). Your nervous system is the very system that help.
- Show gratitude – Name 3 things you are grateful for each day. First thing in the morning or last thing in the evening works well.
- Show love – Love is the highest frequency emotion. Find ways to show love to those around you.
- Be generous – Give something (time, treasure, talent) to others. It can be big or small and doesn’t even have to cost anything.
- Get out in nature – Fresh air, and the beauty of nature can be an amazing reset.
- Practice Breathing Exercises – When you are feeling frustrated or anxious, practice dome deep, diaphragmatic breathing. A simple exercise is to box breathe – breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, breathe out for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds. Repeat this several times. You will be amazed how much your stress and anxiety lessen.
- Smile or laugh – Studies show that laughter can improve your mood tremendously.
- Work on getting plenty of restful sleep – Although this can be difficult for many, it is worth it to try strategies to improve sleep.
- Exercise – Driving oxygen to your cells and moving your body can release feel good hormones and release stress.
- Create something – Draw, paint, build, write, compose, sow, etc.
- Spend time with animals – Animals are well-known to have a positive impact on mental health and healing.
- Listen to uplifting music – Music, in and of itself, has frequencies that can elevate your vibration.
- Eat well – Whole foods, as close to the source as possible, unadulterated and unprocessed gives your body the nutrients it needs. These types of foods have high vibrational frequencies themselves.
- Get out in the sun o recharge your battery- The sun has amazing benefits. Watch the sun rise or sun set to improve your circadian rhythms, get Vitamin D during the day, and leave the sunglasses off for more natural protection against sunburn, and to stimulate your pineal gland.