What to Expect at MLX Transform
Chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, and students join us at MLX Transform, June 6 -8, 2019, at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, in Denver, CO and learn new ways to effectively connect and communicate with patients and perform clinic processes that enhance the patient experience.
A genius mix of experienced chiropractic practitioners and fitness and nutrition masters lead with panel discussions, breakouts, and hands-on training.
Plus, MLX Transform brings special keynote speaker, Personal Trainer and Fitness Expert, Ben Greenfield!
Gain new knowledge and skills and collaborate with colleagues all while earning CE hours at MLX Transform
- Earn up to six continuing education hours.* Four hours on Friday afternoon and two hours on Saturday afternoon featuring speakers such as Dr. Fred Roberto, Dr. Tony Nalda, Dr. B.J. Hardick, Dr. Patrick Gentempo, and more. Continuing education is sponsored by Life West Chiropractic College. (Additional Registration Required) *Pending State Approval
- Discover the most advanced anti-aging biomechanisms, elements, and strategies that enhance longevity with Ben Greenfield. (Additional Cost & Registration Required)
- Workout with Ben Greenfield!
- Learn to listen to your patients and facilitate the patient pathway to compliance.
- Re-engage with the chiropractic discipline with a dedicated subluxation session.
- Pediatric discovery: Learn chiropractic to manage delicate maturational changes.
- Share your thoughts at exclusive philosophy and vision discussions.
For questions about accessibility or if you need special assistance, please contact Julie Swyers, MaxLiving Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder and CEO of Action Potential Holdings, Inc
Doctor of Chiropractic, Bold City Chiropractic
Personal Trainer, Coach, Bestselling Author, Speaker, Founder and CEO of Kion
Director of Chiropractic Technique & Development, Doctor of Chiropractic, Celebration Family Chiropractic
MaxLiving Coach, Doctor of Chiropractic, Capital City Chiropractic
Board of Managers, MaxLiving, Doctor of Chiropractic, Hardick Chiropractic Centre
An Afternoon of Transformation with Ben Greenfield
3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Biohacker, performance coach, Ironman triathlete, and anti-aging guru, Ben Greenfield reveals primitive biomechanisms and anti-aging strategies that maximize human longevity. Discover advanced biohacks used to live a natural, healthy life, and explore our ancient roots from this leading expert in ancestral living.
Space is limited – Additional Registration Required to Attend
Please note, this is the only session on Thursday.
Venue and Accommodations
The Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is located in the heart of downtown Denver providing easy access to numerous entertainment options and attractions. The hotel features modern accommodations, personalized services, and an array of amenities.
Book your rooms HERE.
Call: 303 436 1234