What to Expect at MLX Fresh
Join us October 18 – 20, 2018 for MLX Fresh at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center as we bring to the stage some of the most principled speakers in the chiropractic who will share their own experience and an abundance of tools you can use for your own success.
MLX seminar is a principle-driven chiropractic conference, open to all chiropractors, CAs and students where you will enjoy continuing education opportunities, business development and mastermind sessions.
At MLX Fresh, you'll learn valuable tools and resources that you can immediately implement to help you build and sustain a thriving practice.
- Earn up to 10 hours of continuing education credits (Additional Registration Required)
- Join a panel of holistic nutrition experts to discover how you can enhance patient care through holistic nutrition.
- Discover easy to implement risk management and compliance solutions for your practice.
- Learn valuable business management solutions.
- Master patient retention, the key to steady, structured growth.
- Hear from author of Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, Dr. Veronique Desaulniers.
- Choose from one (1) of four (4) tracks designed specifically for Chiropractic Assistants.
Hear from some of the most respected speakers in the principled chiropractic profession and learn directly from doctors, CAs, and industry leaders who share their own experience and tools for success.