- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 3⁄4 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Raw Cheese (or Cheese Alternative), Shredded (Optional)
- 2 tbsp Fruit Sweetened Ketchup or Tomato Paste
- 1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Red Peppers
- 1⁄2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- Trim the ends of the zucchini.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1⁄2 inch shell.
- Finely chop pulp.
- In a skillet, cook ground turkey, zucchini pulp, onion, mushrooms, and peppers until meat is brown, drain.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1⁄2 cup cheese, ketchup, sea salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into the zucchini shells.
- Place in a buttered 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese if desired.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 30 minutes.