Vegetables au Gratin
- ¼ cup organic butter
- 3 tbsp organic cream cheese
- ¼ cup organic chicken broth
- 1 cup organic cheddar cheese shredded
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded cheese additional for topping
- 2 cup steamed vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, kale, spinach, etc.)
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, ~3 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and broth and stir until completely combined and smooth.
- Reduce heat slightly and add cup of cheese, stirring until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and pour over steamed vegetables into a casserole dish.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly, ~5 minutes at 375° F.