Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – Healthy & Savory
- 1 pint button or baby bella mushrooms (stems removed and cleaned with a damp towel)
- ½ brick organic cream cheese softened (4 oz)
- 6 slices uncured turkey bacon cooked and cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix the cream cheese with the chopped bacon and fill each mushroom cap. You will want a small mound on top.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes on a parchment (or silicone baking mat) lined baking sheet. Serve warm or at room temperature.